March 18, 2020 4:09 pm
Tuesday, March 17, 2020
Dear Valued Owner / Guest,
We would first like to thank you for choosing Coconut Beach Resort as your home away from home. We understand that we are in a very unique situation with the Coronavirus (Covid-19) outbreak and want to inform our guests that we are taking the necessary steps and precautions.
Our leadership team has been closely monitoring the CDC and World Health Organization statements regarding the virus and we are following the guidelines from these agencies and the local health departments on appropriate hygiene standards.
Our health and safety measures include everything from handwashing hygiene and cleaning product specifications to guest room and common area cleaning procedures. We recognize that the COVID-19 virus has required all of us to be more thoughtful as we go through our daily activities. Our associates are expected to follow the CDC recommendations for everyday preventive actions to help prevent the spread of respiratory diseases and we encourage you to do the same.
- Avoiding close contact with people who are sick
- Avoiding touching your eyes, nose, and mouth
- Covering your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash
- Washing your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing
- In an abundance of caution, and based on guidelines, our Tuesday & Friday Happy Hours and our complimentary “Coffee & Danish” gatherings are being suspended immediately until further notice.
We truly hope that you enjoy your stay here in Key West. Please do not hesitate to contact the Front Desk should have any concerns, questions, or comments.
Coconut Beach Resort General Manager
Categorized in: Uncategorized
This post was written by Coconut Beach